ISH seeks to ensure a healthy school environment where children are regarded as individuals whose emotional, social, cultural identities and values are respected.
We have the support of a school nurse during school hours from Monday to Thursday and a City appointed nurse on Fridays.
The ISH health service offerings include:
- student growth and development assessment
- a vaccination program
- vision and hearing testing
- administration of medications taken during school hours
- assessment/administration of first aid to injured students, and
- providing information to the school community regarding health care in Finland.
- our school doctor is also available to students and families
The Confidentiality for all those making use of the health service is respected and ensured.
If you have any questions about health or medical services at ISH please contact the School Health Nurse, Ms. Patricia Ruotsalainen, at email@example.com.